5 months ago
Morson are working with our client who operate within the Oil & Gas Industry to recruit an Instrument Technician to work Offshore.
Contract role initially for 6 - 8 months, working on a 3 week on, 3 week off pattern.
Role will be working as part of busy team to ensure that the performance and availability of instrumentation and control systems meets the standards required to achieve optimal safety and operational targets.
* Carrying out planned maintenance and unplanned maintenance as required
* Assisting with the coordination of spare parts
* Preparing technical reports
* Minimising downtime and contributing to the achievement of production targets
* Fault finding and rectification for instrumentation systems
Recognised Instrument Apprenticeship or equivalent training scheme
HNC in Control/ Instrumentation Engineering (or equivalent)
Offshore experience preferred