Up to £0.00 per annum
30 days ago
We are looking for an Instrument or E&I Maintenance Engineer for our Oil & Gas Operator in Aberdeen.
Start date: ASAP
This is a long term contract (initially up until June 2021).
Client is looking for candidates with a North Sea background, having previously worked for an Operator or Tier 1 Contractor.
Knowledge of Maximo (their system Maximo 7.5), proved experience in building maintenance master plans in CMMS.
- Effectively analyse and understand the requirement for maintenance rebuild across company assets
- Effectively analyse and understand the assets Master Equipment List
- Effectively rebuild assets Maintenance Master Plan aligned with company approved Maintenance Strategies, Procedures and Performance Standards
- Ensure revised Maintenance Master Plan are smoothened and within assets constraints and state of life of field
- Ensure improvement to company approved Maintenance Strategies, Procedures and Performance Standards are identified and communicated to Strategy Manager
- Ensure safety, environmental and production efficiency are at highest class for the Maintenance Rebuild
- Maintain effective liaison with Asset and Function leadership teams
Education Attainment & Accreditation
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering discipline, HND with relevant experience
Professional Skills & Experience
- Must have relevant Oil & Gas Experience
- Knowledge and experience in line with relevant CMMS software (Maximo 7.5)
- Proved experience in Building Maintenance Master plans in CMMS
- Need to demonstrate good practical, technical and theoretical skills within maintenance
- Need to fully understand Maximo and in general high technical IT skills required
- Need to have excellent understanding of engineering drawings, engineering principles, C&E/F&G & P&ID
- Be able to evaluate full implications of actions on profitability, costs and values
- Instrumentation or Operational background desirable