Rate on Application
about 1 year ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Instructional Designer to work for one of our prestigious Aerospace/Defence Clients in the South West. This is a contract position for 6 months+
The role is to develop effective courseware design by means of communicating technical data in a format for Instructor Lead Training and Distance Learning.
- Ensure deadline adherence to the defined priorities set by the Team Lead.
- To design (primary role), prepare, implement (secondary role) and deliver (if qualified), of training content on time, to budget within the project specification and standards.
- To produce an effective and innovative design concept that meets our customers training objectives.
- The ability to gather and analyse technical information and in consultation with a subject matter expert, assess its relevance to a particular training objective.
- Respond quickly to customer needs and demonstrate customer care.
- Understand expectations on product design, implementation and quality.
Applicants will be required to have:
- Relevant courseware design knowledge
- A good understanding of the Systems Approach to Training (SAT) and modern training systems.
- An understanding of Training Needs Analysis and Course Design.
- BIT or DIT qualifications in Instructor Lead Training if required to deliver training.
- Design of Emulation/Courseware development background or related subjects
- Training or background in a wide range of diverse training systems in the Emulation/Courseware development
- Be familiar with JSP 822.