Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Installer and Senior Test Analyst - Hampshire
Although there is some sort of normality back to our lives I am sure there are people who still feel demotivated going back into work. If this is the case, then do not hesitate to reach out because I would be able to help!
I am partnered with a Global Defence National Security organisation that takes pride in investing in individuals through internal training platforms and external training courses to keep you up to date with bleeding edge technologies.
They are on the lookout for an Installer and Senior Test Analyst to provide the key functionality of installations of IC's, VM's, Domain Controller, building Hosts, Functional and non-Functional elements within virtual and physical environments.
Provides and deliver specialist installation and testing verification and advice, be able to deliver and be accountable for managing testing activities on application or infrastructure projects within a program or service as part of a risk treatment and validation activity.
Supplies stakeholders with the data they require to be able to make informed decisions in respect to solution or component suitability to progress to the next development stage or for release into production.
Experience/background they are looking for:
- Experience installing software or products
- Testing experience
- Familiar with VMware, testing ALM, QC, HPLM, Radia
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation of IC's VM'S
- Manage and control Domain Control access and permissions
- Investigate issues of Testers and Developers access permissions on the SysTest environment
- Assist with Test Estimation on Change deliverables
- Creates test cases and identifies test data in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Executes test cases and records test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in areas of technical testing specialism.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support