Bradford, West Yorkshire
about 2 months ago
12 mionths +
We are looking to recruit 2 x Inspectors / Clerk of Works based in Bradford - 12 month contract position
- Prepare work schedules from high volumes of asset survey data (collected by others) in a timely and proficient manor, paying attention to detail and program milestones
-Liaise with the Contractor's supervisory personnel to ensure a full, current and accurate understanding of the delivery programme, and construction methods of activity.
- Carry out duties to meet Health and Safety regulations, including CDM regulations on site and to monitor contractors on HS&E Practices.
-To check works are carried out in compliance with the Works Information including electrical testing of lighting systems and workmanship.
- A minimum of 5 years extensive hands on experience of local authority street lighting maintenance and construction
- Hands on application of all types of street lighting apparatus including historic cast iron columns, embellished columns, wall mountings, pole brackets, subway lighting, signing (both lit and unlit), bollards.
- Experience of analysing large volumes of survey data
- BS 7671 - 18th Edition
- IET Wring Regulations
- Hold G39 Certificate
- Hold NRSWA Certificate
- Hold a valid ECS card
- Electromechanical Certification Scheme
- HERS Registered
- Hold a Full Driving Licence