£20000 - £30000 per annum
18 days ago
Would you be interested in working for a recent 'large business of the year' and has grown by 12% year on year?
We are currently looking Tableau Specialist to join a Software House in South Manchester. The business deploys their product across 3 continents, 350 Cities and take over 1,000,000 transactions per day. You will work directly with the Senior Data Scientist to develop key reports for their in-house KPIs as well as develop POC's for global customers.
The role would suit someone looking to work on an analytics function for a global brand, looking to progress their career with more responsibility, working within a small and agile team.
As an Insight Analyst, you will work to migrate legacy reports and work with key stakeholders to develop actionable insights.
· Strong visualization skills with a preference to Tableau
· A good understanding of T-SQL
· A hunger and desire to learn new technology
· Confident communicator and a willingness to work with internal/external stakeholders
· Standard pension
· Salary up to £30,000 (Depending on experience)
· Flexible working
· Sponsored Training & Development
This role would suit someone with 6-18 months Tableau experience looking to be mentored by a former Tableau SME who formerly worked for Microsoft.
To learn more please apply directly through the advert or contact Chris Coyne via Linkedin for a confidential chat.