North West England, England
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
4 months ago
A data driven business looking to grow their team with a self-starting Insight Analyst to join a growing, well established team.
The success Insight Analyst will create bespoke reports using the CRM. As well use SQL to extra data and present well-rounded reports using Tableau to present to various stakeholders in the business.
A mature environment and flexible approach to working, you'll be judged on the work you do not how long you sit behind your desk. For example, longer lunches and flexibility to help you manage you workload.
As an Insight Analyst, there is room to grow in this team with a new floor allocated to the business which demonstrates the current growth of the team.
- Experience with T-SQL and Tableau
- An analytical mindset and ability to deal with large datasets
- An understanding of how CRM's work
- Sponsored Learning and Development for the right people
- Up to £35,000 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Flexible working
- Ride to work
- A modern and inclusive culture
You'll be helped by an experienced team of Developers and Analyst's and this role would suit someone who is looking to continually develop and grow their skillset.
To discuss how this role can help your career please get in touch with Chris Coyne apply directly through the Morson website.