Up to £35.00 per hour
6 days ago
Innovation & Agile Trainer / Coach
Description of the job
The role of Innovation and Agile Support requires an in-depth understanding of Innovation methodologies, Project Management, and Agile (Scrum), in a high paced changing industry currently undergoing transformation and culture change. The role holder must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills and demonstrate the ability to interface and influence people at all levels of the business.
* The role holder will be part of the Innovation Space Team, working closely with all departments of the Plant and employees at all levels.
* Contributing to the Innovation strategy of the Plant, to support an Agile culture change approach and diversify a new ways of working mindset.
* To lead Innovation, Project Management and Agile workshops and consultation sessions including awareness/training on the subjects and also for specific projects, problem solving and idea generation, including complex idea submissions from all areas of the business (Involvement Scheme)
* Supporting face to face walk-ins to the Innovation Space and giving direction to follow on activities and improvement projects using innovative ways of working.
* Partaking in Innovation Days, supporting workshops and delivering inspiring talks and discovery sessions related to Innovation, Project Management, Agile and other PM tools and techniques.
* Facilitating and managing Agile sprints, and acting as Scrum Master as required.
* Relevant qualification and knowledge base of Innovation toolsets, Project Management associated tools and techniques, specifically a good understanding of LBIP and Agile amongst others, as well as being Scrum master trained
* Strong Communication & Stakeholder Management skills within a demanding and fast paced business area
* Empowered to engage and connect at all employee levels in order to drive Innovation and a mind-set change
* Strong Idea Creation and Technology Development Skills
* Ability to lead, facilitate and manage groups of people in workshops and consultation sessions, both at management and employee operator levels
* Reasonable understanding of Aerospace Industry / Additional languages would also be an advantage