Up to £30000 per annum + Benifts
10 months ago
Morson are currently looking to recruit up to 3 Injection Mould Technicians for our automotive client based in Bedford.
* Provide hands-on moulding technical support to production, to include tool change and machine setting.
* Organise the shift production team to achieve output requirements.
* Train operators using standard operation instructions and operating procedures
* Maintain quality and safety standards and operate procedures and instigate containment and corrective actions in the event of non-conformance
* Continuously strive to eliminate and reduce waste of any kind within the manufacturing process: scrap, rework, consumables, etc.
* Achieve daily production plans and report performance daily to Mouldshop Supervisor
* Control and collate product quality and process control data
* Provide effective hand-over information communication between shift
* Hold short briefings with the team at the start of each shift
* Encourage personal development and skill acquisition of team members
* Maintain and strive to improve housekeeping standards.
* Provide direct machine operator cover as necessary to maintain process continuity
* Carry out and champion productive maintenance tasks as appropriate to skill lev
* Provide technical assistance in the development of new products through design reviews, tooling reviews and tool or process trials if required
Basic computer literacy
Min. 3 years injection moulding setting
Demonstrable aptitude for moulding machine trouble shooting
Good presentation/Communication skills
Supervisory experience of production operators.
The company operate a 3 shift day and we are looking to recruit one technician for each shift:
07:00 - 15:00
15:00 - 23:00 (20% shift uplift on pay)
23:00 - 07:00 (33% shift uplift on pay)