£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Have you ever wondered how critical Infrastructure develop their software for cutting-edge markets across the UK?
If you're sat at home on furlough or working from home and looking for more varied roles in an industry that is growing from strength-to-strength and is still growing during 2021 then this may be the role for you.
We're looking for an Infrastructure Test Analyst to contribute to a wide range of projects including the first cloud infrastructure project working with the UK government.
You will work closely with all project stakeholders. Working alongside a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of testing and value to the projects
The teamwork very collaboratively and as apart of the team you will generate infrastructure testing documentation and planning.
The business has also implemented a virtual onboarding process and has not furloughed/made redundant one person during the pandemic and have vowed to look after their people during these strange times.
- Manual / Automated testing to include: Non-functional, Functional and End-to-End Testing for Application, Infrastructure, Hardware and Regression
- Production of Test artefacts including but not limited to Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Reports, Defect Management and Reporting
- Essential experience in but not limited to Windows Server 2019, Active Directory, SCOM, SCCM, VM Ware
- Execution of both Manual and Automated Test Scripts
- Requirements Management
- A clear understanding of multiple delivery methodologies such as Agile, V-Model & Waterfall.
- Dental, Health, Medical and Gym benefits
- Cycle to work
- Training and Development courses, sponsored and fully funded
- Flexible and remote working options
- A diverse selection of projects and internal movement
- A strong focus on promoting candidates from within
- 25 days holiday
- Bonus Structure
- As a general role, you will receive an increased salary and package, this is offered based on skill
You must be eligible to gain an SC Clearance.
To learn more about this Senior Tester please apply directly through the advert