€300.00 - €350.00 per day
7 months ago
Infrastructure System Engineer - Brussels
Morson International are working with a global consultancy who are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Brussels. This is an initial long term 1 year contract with the chance for a number of yearly extensions. My client are paying €300 - €350 a day.
The Infrastructure System Engineer will:
* Contribute to the design of corporate solutions for the security and management of endpoints integrating commercial off-the-shelf software and re configuring existing components in the Institutions IT infrastructure.
* Gather business and technical requirements from the stakeholders and produce technical specifications.
* Analyse the security risks of the solution and include mitigation measures implementing the IT Security Policy of the Institution.
* Produce proof of concept implementations in the Lab.
* Produce documentation for transferring the solution to production.
* Work closely with other members of the team and the production teams, organise meetings and diffuse information
The successful Infrastructure System Engineer will have:
* Bachelor Degree in IT or related field with a minimum of 8 years of professional IT experience
* Windows systems security and management and windows protocols internals (NTLM, Kerberos, SMB, Active directory, GPOs, Bitlocker, Applocker, Credential Guard, device Guard, etc…)
* Active Directory concepts and ancillary technologies such as FSMO roles, Trusts, Group Policy, LDAP queries, Schema modifications, ADMT, Replication, Kerberos TGS/TGT, DNS/DHCP services
* File system ACLs / Alternate Data Streams (ADS)
* Endpoint management, Discovery and inventory, Software and security patches distribution, Remote control and problem resolution, OS provisioning and OS migration, Alerting and monitoring, lifecycle management.
* PowerShell, VB scripting
* Ms SQL databases (Administration & SQL Development)
* Very good knowledge of written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of French would be considered as asset
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.