£300 - £350 per day
25 days ago
Morson Talent are recruiting for a leading UK construction and civil engineering company. They are currently advancing their digital capability and the Business Systems Department plays an important role of managing all things 'IT' within the company.
An exciting contract opportunity has arisen for 2 x Infrastructure Support Specialists to join their team in Hemel Hempstead on 3 month rolling contracts (One position will be needed for up to 9 months, the other up to 18 months).
Please note these roles fall inside IR35
As an Infrastructure Support Specialist, you will be responsible for:
* Undertaking 3rd line support tasks assigned or escalated to the Infrastructure team
* Working through the backlog of ServiceDesk/support tickets and creating knowledge base articles.
* Undertake monitoring, capacity planning, upgrading & replacing infrastructure
The ideal candidate must have the following skills:
* Strong Active Directory knowledge & experience
* Good MS Azure knowledge & experience
* Backup, recovery & data storage experience (CommVault & Nimble advantageous)
* Strong desktop hardware & software support experience
* Wide & local area network knowledge (Cisco advantageous)
* Creating technical document & knowledge sharing abilities (hand over to ServiceDesk)
* Strong IT security awareness regarding Infrastructure technologies & best practices
Specific technical/technology skills:
* Azure PaaS & IaaS
* MS OS - Server (2003/2008/2012/2016) & Client (8.1/10)
* DNS/DHCP/AD/Azure AD/ADFS/DFS
* SCCM & scripting
* Root cause analysis skills
* ITIL Knowledge
For further information please contact Matthew Owen at Morson Talent.