£200 - £224 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
25 days ago
Our client are one of the world's leading project development and construction groups and they are looking for a Infrastructure Senior Project Accountant to cover until the 2nd November.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities
- Production / review / and presentation of monthly management accounts for relevant contracts and JVs.
- Ensure accounts are accurate relevant and in accordance with Skanska accounting policies. All adjustments to be understood and substantiated
- Through Project Finance and Commercial teams ensure monthly and quarterly deadlines are met
- Ownership of OU project balance sheets - ensure monthly standard reconciliations are completed to required quality and that all backup is in place to support balance. All risk items / aged debts are escalated if necessary and conclusion driven through project team. Opportunity items are declared. JV/contract audits where needed.
- Ensure JV accounts are in accordance with JV agreements, and that parent charges are being costed in line with agreement and in a timely manner
- Assist FBP Ops in the quarterly forecasting process to the point of preparing the forecast numbers ready for review.
- Develop and maintain good knowledge of contracts including attendance at F&R reviews and site visits.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with contract site based teams (Skanska and non-Skanska employees) - project accountants, operations managers and commercial managers.
- Assist the FBP Ops in a review of all OU financial reports to cut out duplication and improve timeliness, accuracy and data being presented.
- Assist OU implementation of Laser Focus plan - specifically roll out of new CVR model by providing training on contracts, and ensuring the correct F&R process is being followed
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA) with experience of supporting a portfolio of contracts, preferably within construction / infrastructure.
- Knowledge of international accounting policies; especially long term contract accounting.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and IT skills.
- £200pd - 224pd
- 06/08/18 - 02/11/18
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.