Leeds, West Yorkshire
£550.00 - £600.00 per day
6 months ago
Infrastructure Project Manager - Portfolio/Platform/Datacentre/Server
Location: Hatfield, Newcastle,Ipswich or Leeds
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £550 - £600 per day
Start date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their existing team in either Hatfield, Newcastle, Ipswich or Leeds initially for 3 months.
To apply for this position, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and either possess or be able to obtain MOD UK Security Clearance to SC level as a minimum.
You will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- coordinating production of new design artefacts and updates of new designs
- decomposing designs into the physical build steps required
- arranging procurement of delivery of new infrastructure components
- working with data centre, server, network, and firewall teams to arrange physical build steps arranging all necessary bridge cases and approvals as necessary
- overseeing physical build into the test environment and arranging for testing and defect correction
- overseeing physical build into the production environment
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.