Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400.00 - £425.00 per day
2 months ago
Infrastructure Project Manager - Agile/Stakeholder
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £400- £425 per day
Start date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their existing team in Manchester initially for 3 months.
* Experience of end to end IT project delivery in complex organisations
* Experience of working to, and certification in, a structured project management methodology: PRINCE2 or PMP
* Knowledge and experience of Agile and Waterfall project delivery
* Experience working in a matrixed business environment
* Experience of co-ordinating business and technical requirements and testing across multiple functions and site locations
* Analytical approach to problem solving, combined with a creative flair
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent stakeholder management experience at all levels
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.