£400.00 - £450.00 per day
6 months ago
Infrastructure Project Manager
My client is actively looking for a Infrastructure Project Manager to be responsible for the delivery of one or more Infrastructure projects, as assigned, from project initiation through to delivery and closure as per business case, ensuring delivery to agreed cost, quality and time parameters.
You will manage the development and implementation of each project, ensuring all controls are actively management including: project governance (with roles and responsibilities identified), initiation, planning, financial control, risk, issues, change management and project reporting.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- Experience of End to End IT Project Delivery in complex organisations
- Experience of working in a matrixed business environment
- Experience of co-ordinating business and technical requirements and testing across multiple functions and site locations
- Excellent stakeholder management experience at all levels
- Knowledge and experience of Agile and Waterfall project delivery