£400.00 - £600.00 per day
2 months ago
Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer
Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join their existing team for initially 6 months. The successful candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of the full engineering life-cycle and Systems Engineering.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid DV Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.*
Key interests and skills:
- Operating Systems: Linux (RedHat/ CentOS, Ubuntu, Fedora), Microsoft Windows.
- Understanding of backup and restoration processes required for 24x7 support, including development of documentation for 1st and 2nd line support teams.
- Automated system build, using Ansible, Puppet, Foreman, Kickstart (including PXE) and Microsoft Deployment tool kits.
- A strong ability to automate repetitive tasks using scripting languages like Python, Bash, KornShell, PowerShell.
- A strong ability to Ratify requirements against acceptance criteria.
- Patch deployment and verification.
- CCNA or SSCP
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT life-cycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.