£350 - £423 per day
9 months ago
Need to hold full driving licence and be able to attend our Woking site from home.
Infrastructure Engineering Analyst (Facilities) - supports and develops the Data Facilities.
- Ensure installations within Data Centre Facilities are safe and in accordance with requirements of Assurance and Work Instructions.
- Ensure Data Centre Facilities are fit for purpose to achieve maximum availability of services and exceed target SLA.
- Maintain documentation for facilities and installations to the required standard.
- Management of teams and self for technology installations in Data Facilities.
- Day to Day management of access, deliveries and site admin for the Data Centre Facilities.
- Provides local smart hands to support installations and fault resolution in line with SLAs.
- Reporting of issues that will affect Health, Safety and operation of services.
- As part of on-call roster respond to all high severity incidents
- ITIL V3 foundation
- Certified Data Centre Technician Professional CDCTP or equivalent for operational area.
- Use of Aperture and Remedy CMDB or equivalent tool used for maintaining, entering and analysing asset information.
- Working knowledge of Data Facilities technologies in respect of the 4 constraints (Power, Cooling, Fixed cabling, Space management) and their use in complex enterprise environments.
- Manual skills required for rack and stack of hardware, connection and testing of data cables.
- Experience of installing and decommissioning IT systems within Data Facilities in Enterprise or environments.
- Experience of mentoring junior team members in new fields of skills.
- Experience of operational management and interaction with landlords teams
- Experience of designing new DC facility management processes.