North West England, England
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a European market leading organisation. Working in the dedicated infrastructure team of four which is part of a large highly skilled IT department you'll be responsible for ensuring the IT Infrastructure is robust, stable and capable of supporting business critical systems. This role will see you:
- Patching and upgrading the operations landscape to ensure it remains robust, stable and secure
- Contribute to the support of key Business critical applications, ensuring they are maintained and supported within the defined service level's
- Review change and development requests that are raised and recommend appropriate action.
- Support the projects team advising from a technical perspective and where required lead smaller projects ensuring project tasks are completed to plan
- Help maintain, support and develop the procedures, necessary to manage the Datacentre and site based computer room environments.
- Assist in maintaining the Disaster recovery plans
- HP Server Hardware and HP SAN's
- HP Storage Area Networks
- Datacentre backup solutions
- Good knowledge of AD/DHCP/DNS
- Cisco switches and router operating systems
- Wireless networks
- Citrix Netscalers
- Cisco Call Manager
- Checkpoint Firewalls/Proxies
- An understanding Citrix XenApp and XenServer
In return you can expect an excellent salary package that includes a matched pension up to 16% , life insurance, contributory healthcare, staff discounts, ongoing training and more.