Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + top benefits + free parking
3 months ago
Like to work for European market leader who truly see their IT team as their greatest asset?? Fancy getting involved in truly cutting edge projects and working in a fast paced, down to earth environment then this is an opportunity not to be missed. Working in what can only be described as an amazing team we are looking for a Technical Service engineer who has
- Experience working in a Microsoft Enterprise environment.
- Good Citrix administration and troubleshooting XenApp 7.1X, XenDesktop7.1X, (XenMobile, Storefront, NetScaler etc are beneficial)
- Experience of manging virtualised environments - XenServer 7.6 (Citrix Hypervisor 8.0 beneficial), Hyper V, VMware etc.
- Experience of deployment and patching applications, patching operating systems and hardware/firmware using SCCM WSUS
- Working knowledge of SAN's
- Knowledge of network security OS hardening etc
- A knowledge of networks, TCP/IP, WIFI, WAN & LAN
In return you can expect to join an organisation that will value your experience, develop your skills further, offer an exceptional benefits package including Private Healthcare scheme, matched pension contributions up to 8% (16% in total) a superb onsite gym, staff discounts and free parking