£600 - £650 per day
21 days ago
Job Role: Infrastructure Delivery Manager
Duration: 6 months
Location : Hampshire
Pay Rate: £600 - £650
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a Infrastructure Delivery Manager to join their team in Hampshire for initially a 6 month contract.
*Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.*
Knowledge and implementation experience of the following product families or equivalent is essential:
- ServiceNow (Service Desk, Service Watch (ITOM), Service Catalogue, CMDB, Knowledge & Analytics, Insight)
- Orchestration & Automaton - Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, Packer, Terraform, Git
- CA SOI, UIM and Spectrum
- McAfee Security Suite
- Microsoft - Windows Server 2016, SQL Server
- Linux - Redhat 7, Centos 7
- Citrix (XenDesktop, NetScaler, MAS,)
- Cisco Networking
Key responsibilities :
- Technical leadership of the technical delivery team, managing the delivery of all technical workstreams in the SOM programme with key Design Leads as direct reports.
- Ensuring High Level and Low Level designs are managed, continue to meet business need, and are implemented accordingly.
- Identifying and securing specialist resources to enable the implementation to be completed.
- Co-ordinating with other technical leads to ensure delivery elements are prioritised appropriately in support of the overall programme goals.
To find out more information please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.