Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
We are partnered with an organisation that is at the very forefront of their industry working on groundbreaking projects that help shape the UK's Infrastructure. It is a very exciting time for the organisation, they are thriving in a very challenging period for the economy and stability and career progression is something that many organisations are not able to offer.
IT Infrastructure is more important than ever and being able to provide a secure and scalable managed service during unprecedented times is something this organisation can offer.
They are on the lookout for a dynamic Infrastructure Architect to be apart of the bid team to work on a diverse range of MOD and Home Office related Infrastructure projects. The Architect will own all aspects of the delivery of technical proposals, ensuring they are aligned to the client's vision. Throughout the proposal lifecycle, managing third parties and requests for change ensuring there is no impact upon the overall architectural solution.
- Virtualisation technologies.
- Server physical architecture design including usage of System Architect (preferable).
- Microsoft technology design and implementation.
- Experience of working with enterprise IT and implementing hybrid cloud solutions
- Storage / backup and disaster recovery design and implementation
- Exposure to cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Proven track record of delivering commercially acceptable technical proposals.
- Proven track record of leading the definition of an overall IT Architecture for a range of customers.
- Significant involvement in the setting of and driving though of new IT strategies and architectures.
- Client facing skills at a senior level with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives.
This is an opportunity to work on projects that truly help shape the UK's Infrastructure as well as working with cutting edge technologies. If working on highly complex and challenging projects with very demanding customers sounds like something that you would embrace then please get in contact.
Not only all of the above, but they also pride themselves on career progression through listening to your motivations and being able to offer a diverse range of projects to get involved with new technologies. They also offer excellent internal training platforms as well as having one of the biggest budgets for external training courses in the UK.