Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Morson are partnered with a Global MSP who is on the lookout for an Infrastructure Architect to delivery multi-million pound Government related projects. This is the chance to work on highly complex and challenging but rewarding projects that shape the UK's National IT Infrastructure. The great aspect of this role is that you are having a meaningful impact on society.
We are looking for someone who can adapt to any technology or anything that is put in front of them, this will include Cloud, Storage, Virtualisation, Networking. We don't expect you to be an expert in these areas of expertise but have an understanding.
Due to the sensitive nature of the projects we are unable to include information on these details. This is highly confidential work where you will be handling extremely sensitive data. Off the back of this, we need someone to undergo SC and DV Clearance.
I am sure you are wondering what this company can do for you. They pride themselves on training, development, career progression and autonomy. They have one of the biggest budgets in the UK for external training courses and they have an internal training and development function that is used to upskill people before being distributed to new projects working with cutting edge technologies. They always listen to employees career aspirations and provide employees who are adding value a clearly defined footpath. I can assure you that the opportunities to progress are never-ending. It is not for a company that is constantly badgering you, they let you get on with your own workload and expect you to be capable and to be accountable for your own performance and to deliver.
- Delivering innovative technical solutions
- Client facing skills communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives
- Designing and implementing secure, highly resilient, large scale infrastructures
- Experience of working directly with customers to define and elaborate infrastructure requirements
- Experience of deploying production implementations with successful project completion and service transition
- Designing Infrastructure solutions to be compliant with security standards
We are looking for someone who has a handful of the below key skills:
- Active Directory Designs & MS Infrastructure Designs & VM Infrastructure Designs
- VMWare ESX v7,v6, v5, v4, v3 & VMWare VSAN, 6.0, 7.0 & VMWare VDI 4, Horizon 6.5
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- MS SCCM 2007 r3, 2012 & MS SCOM 2012
- MS Windows 2008, 2012r2, 2016
- Netapp - storage and backup
- Windows core service and software. Including but not limited to IIS, TMG, DFS
- Terminal services and clustering.
- Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2010 and 2007
- Cloud - AWS, Azure