£80000 - £100000 per annum
2 days ago
Infrastructure Architect - DevOps - London/Leatherhead
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join a Global organisation working on crucial government projects.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your architectural skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
Experience and Skills:
* Experience of networking platforms and systems in the public sector / law enforcement.
* Able to deliver transformational change - mobile and cloud enabling enterprises.
* Creates real and measurable business value, as evidenced by operational solutions.
* Depth of experience in configuring secure network technology - routers, firewalls, etc.
* Experience in the design of LANs, WANs, VPNs, virtual networks, and hybrid clouds.
* Able to design, build, monitor, and load balance highly available secure networks.
* Knowledge of how to setup and monitor gateways, e.g. for remote / device access.
* Understanding of constraints with current police networks (PSNP, Airwave).
* Experience, as part of an agile team, in the delivery of rapid technical feasibility studies.
* Knowledge of law enforcement and data protection regulations.
* Experience of delivery within a DevOps environment.
Please get in touch to learn more about this highly fascinating project that will transform the way digital forensics are delivered across the country...