5 days ago
Job Title: Infrastructure Architect
Salary: £Neg + Pension Scheme + Additional Benefits
Morson International have an active requirement for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join their exiting team on site in Basingstoke. This role requires an experienced technical SME with a track record of working within a wider technical team to deliver infrastructure hosting solutions.
***Due to the nature of this role, successful candidates are required to hold a valid SC clearance prior to starting. Candidates who do not hold current SC clearance must be willing and eligible to undergo clearance***
- Design and implement complex infrastructure solutions
- Analyse business & systems requirements to introduce new solutions
- Recommend new technologies & improvements to existing technologies
- Lead design and review of new systems
- Plan integration of new systems architecture into existing architecture
- Evaluate integrated systems and identify best practices.
Key Skills Required:
- Windows server 2016 including substantial Hyper-V virtual infrastructures
- Windows Server 2016 active directory - including use of GPOs to secure the operating system and hosted products
- Windows SQL Server 2016
- NetApp storage management
- Fujitsu RX servers
- Scout thin client management
- Apache Tomcat
- Extensive experience in PowerShell, in particular in the automation of the build of products listed above.
- Detailed experience of technology design and implementation policies and practices.
- A good understanding and experience of the full development and implementation lifecycle, including Integration, Test and Validation.
- Experience of working on Government contracts and the security hardening of products.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships