£350.00 - £400.00 per day
6 months ago
Information Systems Specialist - ERP
Location: Winfrith, Dorset
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £350-£40.00 per day
Support and improvement of our clients ERP information systems and associated inputs. The post holder is also be required to support other information systems not limited to MS SharePoint, SQL, SSRS, Engineering Repositories e.g. Team Centre and BI tools
* Support and Change implementation of modules within ERP
* Continuous Improvement of current Processes
* Maintain, and Support Business data platforms and standardisation
* Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
* Evaluate and improve existing Information Asset systems
* Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
* Develop and update technical documentation
* Deliver regular updates to Head of Information Systems on projects, issues and improvements
* Create reports (SSRS) to meet business requirements
* Analyse data and create relevant KPI's for functions
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required:
* Strong background in IT specialisation, deep knowledge Microsoft Dynamics AX and ERP Modules, process and technologies. E.g. MRP, PL, CRM, HR, Warehousing, Inventory, EV etc.
* Strong Specialism in Data Manipulation, Migration and Integration Techniques.
* Strong Excel Expertise
* Educated to Degree Level or Equivalent certification
* Understanding of Systems Applications and Outputs
* SQL and SQL reporting Services knowledge desirable
* Experience with Microsoft Share Point
* Fosters Collaborative Approach and Stakeholder Management.
* IT Industry Accreditations, Practitioner Accreditations.
* Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
* Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
* Delivery Business Change
* Keeps up to date with threat and technologies
* Deals with conflicting interests
* Ensuring business systems enables profit making and supports business success*
* Delivery, Maintenance and integration of ERP (AX) System.
* Change Management Activities
* Interface with Engineering Heads, Team Leaders
* Assist Head of Information Systems in delivery of services and tasks
* Professionalism at all times
* Actively and Positively engages stakeholders to drive delivery of change and tasks
* Problem Ownership
* Excellent Collaboration Skills
Data Migration and Integration
Attention to detail
* Functional Department Heads
* Engineering Stakeholders
* Internal Customers
* Project Managers
Additional information: the client, Atlas Elektronik UK are a specialist high technology enterprise that support both the Marine and Maritime Defence and Aerospace and Defence sectors. They are based in Dorset but operate nationwide.