Trafford Park, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Morson are the UK's leading technical recruitment agency, with over 50 years' experience, a turnover in excess of £850 million and offices across the world, we supply engineers and technical expertise to some of the world's biggest brands.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic information systems coordinator to join our hugely successful Business Systems team. The role will be supporting the department with administrative tasks and provide administrative support to ongoing projects.
We value knowledge, innovation, commitment, organisational skill, time management, excellent communication skills (verbal, face to face & telephone and written), computer literacy, drive to be the best and a hunger to succeed. In return we provide competitive salaries, 26 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), great benefits, an employee health and wellbeing program and free onsite parking. Not to mention a great culture with plenty of career development opportunities.
- Assist the department head with project management tasks
- Arrange meetings
- Take and distribute minutes
- Create process documents
- Capture and create process flow diagrams
- Liaise with the function heads to develop procedures in line with business requirements and external standards. Ensure that they are reviewed and updated at least annually.
- Provide advice and assistance with the implementation of new or existing projects.
- Maintain project documents such as risk register, weekly highlight reports, change requests amongst others
- Act as point of contact in projects and prepare relevant documentation as required
- Keep project contributors informed of outstanding tasks and upcoming meetings
- Assist in client IS implementations (Vencuro)
- Answer calls and take messages
- Adhoc support to systems team
Experience and key skills:
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.