£50000 - £55000 per annum + Bens to (£70k package)
about 1 month ago
This client a leading force in the nuclear sector are currently recruiting for an Information Security officer. This role plays a crucial role in supporting the development and implementation of this organisations contract security policies, procedures and processes in accordance with current regulation and legislation whilst also enabling the business. You will be liaising with external authorities and organisations to provide specialist advice on security reviews and investigations relating to Information Security issues, events and incidents, as well as assisting with Information Security awareness and training.
- Experience of delivering Information Security within large scale delivery programs and projects.
- Demonstrable experience in carrying out risk assessments and security audits in order to achieve and maintain compliance, with up to date knowledge of security compliance issues.
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of HMG security and ISO 27000 standards.
- Evidence of continuous professional development, Post Graduate degree preferred in Information Security or professional qualifications
- Strong verbal and written communications to include excellent documentation and presentation skills.
A compensation package up to base salary £55k plus excellent benefits in addition that include
- 26 days holiday (as well as ability to buy up to 5 days holiday or to sell back up to 5 days annual leave)
- Car allowance (c£5k/year)
- Up to 15% yearly bonus (paid at about 10% last year, but expected to continue to increase as the company grows)
- 6/12 pension (you put in 6%, the client puts in 12%)
- Health, life and critical illness insurance
- A range of other flexible benefits (preferential gym memberships, etc - please see attached document for more details)
- Relocation assistance.