Up to £0.00 per annum
18 days ago
Our client a leading Energy Company are seeking a Information Security Manager for a contract role until at least the end of this year.
To provide subject matter experience for the clients Corporate Security projects implementing industry standard cyber and data protection tools and techniques.
- Lead project of multiple stakeholders towards common goal
- Create and track business plans needed to support current and future phases of programmes
- Track compliance with clients policies and standards
- Co-ordinate assurance activities against key risk and deliver risk assessments
- Provide management updates and reports for senior management groups and committees
- Represent client at Global Working Group and collaboration forums
- Assistance with embedding an over-arching Governance and Assurance model to manage access control.