Up to £0.00 per annum
29 days ago
Information Security Manager - ISO27001 - Wiltshire
Morson currently have a huge opportunity to join one of the UK's well know organisations.
This is an opportunity to utilise all of your ISM skills in a faced paced energetic environment in which all of your skills will be tested.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation, operation and continual improvement of an Information Security Management System compliant to ISO27001
- Identifies information security goals, objectives, KPIs and supports development of business strategy for Infosec.
- Information security risk management
- Preparation and participation in internal and external audits including addressing audit findings for Infosec.
- Consults and advises (internal) customers in the optimization and harmonisation of information security processes.
- Lead the Infosec input into work winning activities including responding to bids and tenders and customer engagement.
- Performs information security process analysis in order to support business organisation through IT InfoSec solutions.
- Formal training and qualification in one of the following associations or equivalent : ISACA - preferably Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and / or CISA, CRISC
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP),
- ISO27001 Foundation and ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- Knowledge and experience of developing and implementing ISO 27001 compliant management systems
Please get in touch asap for a chance to learn more about this great opportunity.