€600.00 - €650.00 per day
24 days ago
Information Security Management Expert - Strasbourg
Morson International are working with a global IT Consultancy who are looking for an Information Security Management Expert to join their team in Strasbourg. This is an initial 9 month contract with the chance for a number of extensions. They are paying 650 Euros a day for this opportunity.
The Information Security Management Expert will:
* Support the Information Security Officers in the management of information security and business continuity across organizational business processes and information systems
* Develop security controls in the context of the information security framework.
* Expected also to perform the following tasks:
* Perform risk assessments
* Develop Information Security Management System (ISMS) procedures
* Develop conceptual, logical and physical security models as appropriate
* Draft security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in accordance with ISO27001
* Development of security plans and documentation (e.g. risk treatment plans, security test plans)
* Development of business continuity and disaster recovery plans
* Perform security assessments and audits
* Perform ISMS control audits
* Perform ISMS gap assessments
* Design security controls in accordance with agency information security policies and standards
* Provide assistance in formal accreditation process for information systems handling EU sensitive and classified information.
* Draft, review and support with the implementation of the security policy framework composed by internal standards, policies, procedures, guidelines, risk assessments, security plans, etc.
* Design and develop technical security standards and procedures
* Contribute to the drafting of Business Cases for information security related projects, and perform specific activities regarding the implementation of such projects
* Support in the implementation of security recommendations stemming from audits and exercises
* Monitor and ensure the implementation of information security related contractual agreements, according to the specific rules and regulations
* Perform any other IT Security related tasks as required by the Security Officer.
The successful Information Management Expert will have:
* Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school.
* Minimum experience requirements:
* Minimum 6 years of general IT professional experience, of which Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in Information Security Management.
* Good knowledge of/in:
* ISO27001 implementation and management
* Relevant standards and good practice in information security management
* Information risk management (in particular E-BIOS)
* Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) practices and controls
* ISO27001 security control audits and assessments
* Developing security policies, standards and guidelines in accordance with ISO27001 and EU security policies and standards
* Design, implementation and assessments of good practice security control frameworks such as SANS Top 20 Critical Controls, OWASP Application Security Verification Standard,
* Secure development processes (Security and Privacy design) Implementation of EU data protection principles in information system design and processes.
* This profile is expected to possess one or more of the following qualifications:
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
* ITIL/ITIL V3
* BSI ISO27001 Lead Auditor Qualification.
* Knowledge of information security
* Good communication, presentation and negotiations skills
* Good at solving problems and thinking critically
* Ability to manage and/or coordinate difficult meetings and conversations
* Proof read communication, documents, draft emails, etc. as needed
* Maintain high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalism
* Ability to create professional documents and emails
* Run reports & handle special projects as assigned
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information.