Crawley, West Sussex
£400.00 - £460.00 per day
6 months ago
Information Security Auditor, Information Security, Risk Assessment, Security Audit, Security Compliance, ISO27001, Security Clearance, SC Clearance, Security Policies, Audit Reports
Morson International Information Security Auditor required for our client based in Crawley for an initial 6 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
You will be responsible for assuring that our client and their supply chain manages and protects the client's and customer's information appropriately and will ensure that formal risk assessments and audits are conducted in a timely manner.
As an Information Security Auditor you will use your knowledge and experience to perform security compliance assessments based on industry frameworks such as ISO27001, IAMM the NIST CSF and internal policies and processes.
Information Security Auditor Skills/Experience include:
- Proven experience in an information security role that includes:
- Assessing information security risk
- Reviewing security policies and procedures
- Interpretation of historical audit reports
- Writing audit and non-conformance reports
- Develop corrective action plans
- Proven knowledge and experience of ISO27001
- Technical/network understanding able to look at information and how it is being shared ensuring it fits in with standards
- ISO 27001 Internal auditor or similar
Professional Qualifications and Memberships of associations such as:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM),
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- ISO27001 Lead Auditor
To find out more information please apply to the position with an updated CV.