North West England, England
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
22 days ago
Are you a Security Analyst looking to work on cutting-edge security projects within Defence?
For over 50 years this business has been servicing Defence solutions and the intelligence community, providing highly complex IT solutions to a critical industry to the UK and even during this difficult period is predicting further growth across the business and in particular security division.
Critical for the business, the Security Analyst will provide advice to the account support teams. Therefore, understanding IS027001/2 and providing rapid response to incidents and conduct timely investigations to breaches.
- Eligible to be able to gain SC Clearance
- An of Government Security Policy & Procedures and ISO 27001/2
- Good understanding of ISO 27001/2 System controls
- Excellent team player
- Takes ownership of assigned tasks and anticipates and identifies potential issues and service improvements.
- Experience of working with a Security/Cyber Analyst
- Pension - doubled up to 10% (5% employee / 10% company)
- 4 X salary life assurance
- Training and development via official certifications and reverse mentorship
- Salary offered on skill
- Income protection
- Health insurance
- Bonus structure -10%
- Corporate perks - discounts on various products, cinemas, days out etc…
- 25 Days holiday - option to buy up to an extra 10 days (or sell)
The successful Information Security Analyst will have the chance to join a highly successful and collaborative that will be working on long-lasting Defence projects.
The right candidate can be offered to start immediately so to learn more please apply via the advert.