£440.00 - £490.00 per day
4 months ago
Information Security Analyst, Information Security, Vulnerability Analyst, Penetration Testing, Security Risk, Vulnerability Management
Morson International are recruiting for an Information Security Analyst for an initial 6 month contract to be based in Cambridge.
Our client is looking for an individual to manage technical vulnerability assessment and reporting, and supporting implementation teams to improve and embed vulnerability management and incident management processes.
The individual will be responsible to configure and operate the solution, analyse the results weekly, and liaise with Engineering and IT teams to ensure that the information is complete and accurate. You will also assist in the creation of a prioritisation and triage approach to resolving any vulnerability findings, produce reports with actionable advice, and provide weekly reporting to the CISO on progress and plans.
Information Security Analyst Skills/Experience include:
- Significant past experience in configuring, debugging, running and extracting reports from vulnerability scanning tools
- Strong background in Information Security analysis and vulnerability assessments
- Data analysis expertise using tools such as Excel or equivalent
- Penetration testing experience
- Experience in identifying, explaining and advising stakeholders on vulnerability management strategies
- A general understanding of business process analysis and improvement
- A good understanding of the common types of vulnerabilities across both Linux and Microsoft platforms and how they may be exploited
- Network and/or Linux and Microsoft system administration experience
To find out more information, please apply for the position with an updated version of your CV.