Are you a immediately available or due to end your current contract?
Morson Talent are recruitment partners with The Post Office and we are looking for several Information Rights Advisors to join on a exciting 6-month project.
As part of the Historical Matters Remediation Team and in collaboration with the Data Protection team, the role requires cohesive and supportive relationships to be developed both within and outside of the team. Reporting to the Information Rights Manager this is an evolving role working as part of the Historical Matters Resolution Team to resolve Postmaster concerns following the Group Litigation Order outcome.
What you will be doing?
- Assist with activities to support the fulfilment of Post Office’s obligations under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) under the Data Protection Act 2018 for all Historical Matters (HMU) cases.
- Ensure tasks are dealt with expeditiously, fairly and in good faith.
- Complete subject requests for information concerning historical issues.
- Collaborate with the wider Historical Matters Resolution Team to ensure all operational requirements are met.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in Subject Access Requests/Freedom of Information/Redaction advantageous
- Strong administration skills & proficient use of MS Office packages.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Great organisational and listening skills.
- Previous experience in a legal/compliance related administration role advantageous
- Strong attention-to-detail and technical ability to learn new systems.
- You will be required to complete a DBS Check during the on-boarding process.
Pay & Benefits
- Daily Rate £175 (inside IR35)
- Remote working
- Equipment provided