£40000 - £55000 per annum
20 days ago
Are you passionate about Information Governance and would you like to lead a business through a period of change as they go on an exciting transformation?
This long-standing business provides services to the defence industry providing international services in design and protection. Winning multiple awards for their work done in diversity and development.
Critical for the business, the Information Security Officer will support the Head of IT in both a hands-on and strategic capacity with the goal of managing the entire security and information landscape, aligning the companies governance and cyber objectives with business objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity to come in to own and lead the businesses security function, with a clear route in progression to manage to entire division moving forward.
- Must come from a military/defence background and understand the accreditations required such ARMADs or Darts (desirable)
- Ability to drive forward and lead the businesses information security function as they embark on this transformation
- Preferably certified in CISA, CISSP, CISM etc...
- Understanding of Endpoint Security, Application Security, Intrusion Detection, Malware, Threat Analysis (desirable)
- Bonus 7.5% target / 7.5% stretch
- Private medical care with BUPA
- Pension - Company 8% Employee 6%
- The role is 75% home-working
- Annual leave 25 days + statutory days
- Training and Mentorship from the Head of IT
The successful Information Security Officer will have the chance to join a highly successful and collaborative that will be working on long-lasting Defence projects.
The right candidate can be offered to start immediately so to learn more please apply via the advert.