Crawley, West Sussex
£500.00 - £550.00 per day
7 months ago
Information Assurance, Application Security, Risk Management, Security Products, Technical Risk, SC Clearance, SC Cleared, Security Cleared, Security Clearance
Information Assurance Specialist specialising in Application Security required for our client based in the Crawley area for an initial 6 month contract.
Due to the secure nature of our client's project, the successful candidate must either hold valid SC Clearance or be willing to undergo prior to the commencement of the project.
You will be involved in a large scale application, ongoing transformation in the business. The role is part of a business transformation, containing diverse products and involves a migration to single core applications.
You will be responsible for identifying and reducing business risk by undertaking probing, analytical technical security assessments by reviewing, maintaining and updating all technical documentation, policy and procedures in line with applications; in accordance with HMG Policy Framework and Information Assurance Standards.
Information Assurance Specialist skills/experience include:
- In depth experience in technical support with a variety of systems and applications
- Provide analytical advice on security implementations of new and existing systems
- Experience in performing technical risk assessments
- Demonstrable understanding of application security
- Able to interpret detailed system design documentation and identify potential security risks, implement secure and appropriate security solutions.
- Demonstrable understanding of Security products, specifically Palo Alto, Checkpoint, Juniper, Bluecoat, McAfee, Cisco, NSX and RSA Envision.
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies- VM Ware
To find out further information, please apply for this position with an updated copy of your CV.