Crawley, West Sussex
£520.00 - £560.00 per day
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Information Assurance Consultant
Duration: 6 months
Payrate: £520 - £560
My client is currently looking for an Information Assurance Consultant to join their existing team in Crawley for initially 6 months. You will be responsible for the evaluation, implementation and documentation of cost effective technical security requirements and controls for IL0 - IL6 environments.
- In depth experience in technical support with a variety of systems and applications.
- Experience in the evaluation and implementation of technical security products for Public or Private sector organisations.
- Able to provide analytical advice on the security implications of new and existing systems and for all proposed changes to said systems.
- Able to interpret detailed system design documentation and identify potential security risks, implement secure and appropriate security solutions.
- Quantifiable experience in fundamentals of all aspects of Security technical design.
- Experience in performing formal risk assessments and production of Risk Management and Accreditation Documentation (RMADS) in line with UK Government policy.
- In depth experience in security technical support with a variety of systems and applications.
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.