Up to £75.83 per hour
0161 707 1516
10 days ago
As a key member of the SHE Function, you will work closely and collaboratively with the business on a digital transformation journey for SHE and Occupational Health software systems and tool sets. This includes leading our major enhancement journey from reporting to using data analytics in BI tools to provide insight and business intelligence to inform our SHE decisions.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a busy Naval Base and the opportunity to progress within a business with a growing digital services demand.
Your main responsibilities as will involve:
* Developing and implementing new capabilities of the SHE business systems and IT tools, and transitioning from current reporting capability to an intelligence led data analytics system.
* To explore new technologies and challenging current thinking to support new ways of smarter working to achieve the aims of the department and the business by exploitation of automated reporting capability and dashboard capability.
* Analyse stakeholder objectives, collate and translate user requirements and wish lists (_As is" and _To Be_) into tangible development specifications.
* Analysis of the impact of changes to existing systems and the addition of new systems on the information solution environment, related devices, processes, procedures, end users and data.
* Production of configuration managed documentation and to develop business process diagrams including analysis and documentation of system and user requirements including use cases.
* Support acceptance activities, working closely with test and release functions to ensure that solution acceptance criteria are met.
Your skills and qualifications as an Information and Data Management Solutions advisor:
* ITIL certification (desired but not essential)
* Project management
* Process Design or Improvement
* Technical knowledge of software delivery process. Engage with project manager to update documentation and to ensure project delivery is achieved.
* Process mapping
* BI Tool / Dashboard (especially Tableau)
What were looking for in you:
* Excellent stakeholder management and building customer relationships
* Proven experience working with information and data solutions software and digital transformation in a large organisation
* Experience of change management