£200000.00 - £250000.00 per annum
11 days ago
* Helps manufacturing customers define and deliver Digital Transformation journeys.
* Have a collaborative and relationship based approach to dream, design and deliver the digital transformation program of change.
* Have a breadth of industry expertise and challenge the status quo to bring innovation, ideation, and spark divergent thinking within accounts.
* A key driver of enabling new business models and bring their executive expertise to remove barriers and bring market trends to customer senior leadership teams which enables a shared v their digital transformation and journey.
* A Key role in demand generation within Areas through partnership with Account teams.
* Influences the mindset of customers by challenging the status-quo, bringing innovative ideas and showcasing the unique role that Cloud can play.
* Instigates the Digital Transformation Program of Change with c-level executives to build the digital business, resulting in the digital transformation program of change.
* Brings 100% of full potential to maximize DT engagements and accelerate customers toward their business goals by helping them to realize their Digital Transformation vision.
* Provides experience and leadership capabilities to ensure a proper digital transformation governance model to lead the change, measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized and im executive decisions rapidly.
* Strong Leadership of the Industry Community. Develops their Industry Solution Consultant brand as executive, trusted advisor and thought leader in the market.
* Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment, demonstrating cross group collaboration.
* Drives solutions/design wins by performing Governance across the portfolio to ensure Quality outcomes.
* Clearly demonstrates the Delivery Resources and the Account team drives return on investment (ROI) for customers and partners whilst aligning to goals.
Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
*Ability to quickly grasp customer/partner strategic business objectives to articulate an engagement plan that addresses these objectives.
*Ability to impact and influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to drive business results.
*Strong technical background, working experience should involve technical consulting, development and deployment
*Proven consulting backround and in depth, hands on customer delivery experience with cloud computing, ideally with Cloud
*Bachelors Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
*Fluent in written and spoken English & German is a must, Mandarin is a plus
*Be confidence and Cross-Boundary Collaboration