£200000.00 - £250000.00 per annum
29 days ago
* Helps retail customers define and deliver Digital Transformation journeys.
* Have a collaborative and relationship based approach to dream, design and deliver the digital transformation program of change.
* Have a breadth of industry expertise and challenge the status quo to bring innovation, ideation, and spark divergent thinking within accounts.
* A key driver of enabling new business models and bring their executive expertise to remove barriers and bring market trends to customer senior leadership teams which enables a shared v their digital transformation and journey.
* A Key role in demand generation within Areas through partnership with Account teams.
* Influences the mindset of customers by challenging the status-quo, bringing innovative ideas and showcasing the unique role that Cloud can play.
* Instigates the Digital Transformation Program of Change with c-level executives to build the digital business, resulting in the digital transformation program of change.
* Brings 100% full potential to maximize DT engagements and accelerate customers toward their business goals by helping them to realize their Digital Transformation vision.
* Provides experience and leadership capabilities to ensure a proper digital transformation governance model to lead the change, measure the progress, track the benefits capitalized and im executive decisions rapidly.
* Strong Leadership of the Industry Community. Develops their Industry Solution Consultant brand as executive, trusted advisor and thought leader in the market.
* Generates a diverse and inclusive workgroup environment, demonstrating cross group collaboration.
* Drives solutions/design wins by performing Governance across the portfolio to ensure Quality outcomes.
* Clearly demonstrates the Delivery Resources and the Account team drives return on investment (ROI) for customers and partners whilst aligning to goals.
*Years Experience: 8-10 primarily in a client-facing role, ideally with Retail Industry expertise
*Be fully mobile, often visiting our clients for meetings and workshops
*Ability to quickly grasp customer/partner strategic business objectives to articulate an engagement plan that addresses these objectives.
*Ability to impact and influence a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to drive business results.
*Strong technical background, working experience should involve technical consulting, development and deployment
*Proven consulting backround and in depth, hands on customer delivery experience with cloud computing, ideally with Cloud
*Bachelors Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
*Fluent in written and spoken English & Mandarin is a must
*Be confidence and Cross-Boundary Collaboration