North West England, England
3 months ago
Job Title: Industrial Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable dependent upon experience + Benefits (Contribution Pension, Holidays, healthcare)
The Company: Global Manufacturer
The Industrial Engineer will be responsible for and take ownership of:
- Business modelling for new business, including overall solution design productivity and staffing analysis, cost calculation and sensitivity analysis.
- The preparation of summary reports for Kaizen, Engineering and Operations managers.
- Have previous experience using industry standard databases and timings.
- Strive to eliminate waste.
- Work place ergonomics to ensure compliance with H&S legislation and company procedures.
- Manufacturing process knowledge
- Materials handling knowledge
- Improving OEE through successful delivery of capital investment projects
- Working with the design team, managing buying and improving machinery through looking at old and new specifications and getting it right first time
- Proven ability in maintenance and Capex experience with a successful track record in running engineering programmes with capital equipment
- Familiar with design release, version control, BoM requirements of ISO9001
- Identify strategy improvement of production equipment.
- Utilise the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) to generate reports to support CI (Continuous Improvements)
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Have experienced in lean manufacturing / JIT /TPM / 5S / Kaizen
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and other software as required
- A Skilled presenter
- Quality Assurance
- Innovation and Problem Solving
- Oral and Written Communication
- Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Planning & Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Managing change
- Accountability for Results
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 10 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.