Bolton, Greater Manchester
£32.00 - £36.00 per hour
7 months ago
Our Client based in Bolton has a requirement for Industrial Engineers to work at their Bolton site.
* Manage and Deliver Manufacturing Systems and Processes, eliminating waste in time and cost.
* Develop manufacturing systems and processes
* Initiate and support LEAN projects
* Analyse and design the sequence of operations and work-flow to improve efficiencies in processes, facilities and equipment layouts, minimising waste.
* Responsible for validation and qualification of equipment, materials and processes.
* Process FMEA and process capability proving.
* Manage and report against own work programmes, including analysis of risk, to ensure delivery against their own accountabilities.
* Lead and support Continuous Improvement initiatives to ensure the area of responsibility is continually developing to improve efficiency.
* Risk identification and aversion strategies associated with technical definition and manufacturing methodologies.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* HNC/HND Level of Qualifications or equivalent plus substantial level of experience
* Six Sigma / Lean Manufacturing experience
* Good Planning and Organising skills to ensure multiple tasks are prioritised and monitored to deliver set objectives.
* Communication skills the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Attention to detail