Trafford, Greater Manchester
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Industrial Electrician - Instruments
Circa £35,000 + bonus + pension + 25 holidays + benefits package + overtime
Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 4.30pm
This is the opportunity to Work on a modern state of the art plant, very varied work with very stable long term / progression opportunities.
- Electrical biased maintenance background
- 3-Phase Electrical
- Drives, inverter drives
- Instrumentation (pressure, level & flow transmitters)
- Time served / formal apprenticeship
- 17th edition
- Good CMMS knowledge.
- ATEX, Compex
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Appreciate LOLER / Lifting regulations.
- Maintenance of various sections of the plant.
- Monitor production process.
- Assist with PPM.
- Monitor the machinery performance.
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
To apply please send CV to chris (dot) wakefield (at) morson (dot) com or call 0161 707 1516 to discuss
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, boilers, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.