Industrial Ancillary Cleaner
Aerospace and Defence
£13.27 - £19.91 per hour
0161 707 1516
27 days ago
6 months PLUS
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE INDUSTRIAL CLEANING EXPERIENCE. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A POOLING ROLE - starts subject to availability of posts after being medically/security cleared
General cleaning of vessel's and facilities.
* Work safely at all times, complying with Health and Safety and other relevant regulations and guidelines.
* Interpret information to confirm customer requirements.
* Select and prepare consumables, materials, components and equipment.
* Deliver services and support activities to Company standards.
* Check the completed activity to ensure that all operations have been completed to meet the required specification.
| || |
*Pooling vacancy* Please note that this vacancy is for attrition purposes, it is not an immanent start.
No Qualifications required
Able to interpret information to confirm the customer requirements
Good understanding of safety and compliance to health, safety and environment or other relevant regulations and guidelines
Individual must be conversant with good housekeeping standards
Experience of working on board a submarine desirable
Industrial Cleaning Experience
Location: BAE Systems - Barrow
Please be advised - Various Shifts & 7 day working arrangements may apply.
Additional Agency Information
Pay Rate £13.27 PAYE PLUS Shift uplifts
Lone Working, Night Work, Substances Causing Dermatitis