Indian or Pakistani Delivery Quality Assurance
Up to £0.00 per annum
16 days ago
Main Purpose of the Job
Establish the delivery quality system and standards, build the quality architecture, conduct routine quality inspection, and ensure quality.
1. Customer level:
- To keep in touch with customers and establish a regular quality communication mechanism the
- counterparts with them.
- To take responsibility to build project-based quality management and get confirmation from customers.
- To organize and assist PMs and TDs to do delivery process alignments with customers.
2. Interior Management of Project level:
- To establish project quality organization.
- To take responsibility to make plans for project quality and EHS management with key explicit quality
- activities and tasks.
- To take responsibility to put the key activities into use in the program and follow the uses and make statistics analysis.
- To take responsibility to make document templates of project quality controls such as Quality Self-check
- Report for subcontractors, Quality Spot Report, Quality Acceptance Report for subcontractors, and so on.
- To organize pilot verifications (DEMO site implementation), and make verifications on delivery process, acceptance standard, documentation requirements.
- To guide QC to do site inspections on quality and EHS and do an issue circle loop management.
- To take responsibility to make statistics analysis of project quality and EHS issues and give solution to
- Top Issues.
- To bear the responsibility to compile and publish Reports on Project Quality and EHS Status.
3. Subcontracting Management:
- To require subcontractors to establish quality organization and hold regular meetings.
- To organize and assist TD to do training and certifications with subcontractors.
- To take charge of evaluating subcontractors' performance from the point of quality management and give out assessment opinion.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline/Field.
- Work experience and Required Competences
- Must have worked in Telecom industry for at least 3 years
- Shall be Indian or Pakistani
- Successful project quality management experience
- Be able to communicate with the customer about the quality solution.
- Be able to guide subcontractors to establish quality control systems.
- Be able to continuously improve and improve project quality standards.