Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Main Purpose of the Job
Establish the delivery quality system and standards, build the quality architecture, conduct routine quality inspection, and ensure quality.
1. Customer level:
- To keep in touch with customers and establish a regular quality communication mechanism the
- counterparts with them.
- To take responsibility to build project-based quality management and get confirmation from customers.
- To organize and assist PMs and TDs to do delivery process alignments with customers.
2. Interior Management of Project level:
- To establish project quality organization.
- To take responsibility to make plans for project quality and EHS management with key explicit quality
- activities and tasks.
- To take responsibility to put the key activities into use in the program and follow the uses and make statistics analysis.
- To take responsibility to make document templates of project quality controls such as Quality Self-check
- Report for subcontractors, Quality Spot Report, Quality Acceptance Report for subcontractors, and so on.
- To organize pilot verifications (DEMO site implementation), and make verifications on delivery process, acceptance standard, documentation requirements.
- To guide QC to do site inspections on quality and EHS and do an issue circle loop management.
- To take responsibility to make statistics analysis of project quality and EHS issues and give solution to
- Top Issues.
- To bear the responsibility to compile and publish Reports on Project Quality and EHS Status.
3. Subcontracting Management:
- To require subcontractors to establish quality organization and hold regular meetings.
- To organize and assist TD to do training and certifications with subcontractors.
- To take charge of evaluating subcontractors' performance from the point of quality management and give out assessment opinion.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline/Field.
- Work experience and Required Competences
- Must have worked in Telecom industry for at least 3 years
- Shall be Indian or Pakistani
- Successful project quality management experience
- Be able to communicate with the customer about the quality solution.
- Be able to guide subcontractors to establish quality control systems.
- Be able to continuously improve and improve project quality standards.