Up to £0.00 per annum
8 months ago
* Engage in hardware installations and carry out commissioning and integration of application and software products such as OCS, CBS, etc.
* Perform the integration tests with external systems and also finish the acceptance tests.
* Perform operations/changes for hardware like servers, storages, switches, USAU, etc. and software like OS, DB and applications.
* Do the routine checks of system hardware like servers, storages, switches and software like Suse/Unix system Oracle DB and also OCS applications. Perform the issue handling and lead the emergency recovery activity.
* Manage any issues that may affect the system or customer satisfaction to the Project Manager/Line Manager.
* Supervise and report sub-contractor performance on application and software project delivery and quality of deployment.
* Application and software Products Bid supporting by producing deployment, swap and expansion solutions, provide service solution proposals.
* Analyze the customers existing systems, needs, and requirements to provide the necessary solution.
* Technical Presentations and Participation in Technical discussions with customers.
* Application and software Planning, Performance Analysis and Optimization.
* Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports on application and software project performance to identified stakeholders.
* Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Computer science or relevant field
* Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience in Charging system operations and maintenance and has rich experience of infrastructure and OCS/CBS/Billing service.
* Good at Charging/billing system architecture, Linux/Unix system, Oracle Database, network equipment installation/configuration/commissioning.
* Good troubleshooting skills, such that faults are promptly identified and rectified to meet the required SLAs.
* Successful applicants should be Goal-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
* Successful applicant should be good at customer relationship, understanding their requirement.
* A good team player and able to work effectively.
* Capable of to taking responsibility of leading the team in technical part and able to work with minimum supervision.