Up to £0.00 per annum + Various
about 2 months ago
Our client, a leading energy company based in Glasgow are looking for an Incident Control Administrator on a contract basis.
This is as part of their emergency department so they are open 24/7, therefore shifts will be on a rotational basis of day/back & night shifts, so the candidates must be flexible.
This will also be office based.
* Creation of network incidents on the internal system
* Resource allocation - organising and dispatching engineers & ensuring incidents are prioritised
* Liaising with the field staff for progress reports
* Operation of the management systems and updating data
* Producing reports
* End to end co-ordination and update of vulnerable customer information
* Night Shift - customer phone calls overnight and associated duties
* Liaise with various internal departments (contact centre, Incident Management, Field Staff and customers to ensure customer information is of adequate standard and provided in a timely fashion)
* IT Skills - Microsoft Office/ Excel etc
* Ability to pick up new systems quickly and effectively
* Keen to learn
* Developed customer service skills and knowledge of customer contact process.
* Developed communication and influencing skills.
* Excellent Telephone skills, manner and grammar.
* Ability to prioritise variable workload.
* Ability to stay calm under pressure