Denton, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £27000 per annum
5 months ago
Inbound Sales Engineer / Customer Service Engineer / Account Manager / Internal Sales Engineer
Location: Denton, Hyde, Dukinfield, Newton, Ashton Under Lyne
Salary circa £25k + 5% pension + 25 days holiday + o/time
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm (4.30pm Friday)
- Mechanical engineering or manufacturing background / understanding / aptitude. Essential.
- Able to read & interpret mechanical engineering drawings and understand tolerances. Essential.
- A good communicator, good people skills, technical understanding / ability to pick things up.
- A good / can do attitude.
- would be advantageous if you have knowledge of machinery / parts such as: pumps, seals, rotating equipment, compressors, gaskets, turbines, blades, casings, impellers, diffusers, rollers.
- Mainly inbound enquires (90%) mainly repeat customers within manufacturing and engineering.
- Take customer information / requirements.
- Assist with quotes.
- Work closely with production / shop floor team.
- You will need to be keen to learn, flexible, versatile and adaptable.
- Small to medium sized company part of a global group. Culture is professional friendly, relaxed and informal.
- Structured training and on boarding process for the first 1 - 3 months.
- Industry sectors covered include; oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, paper, printing, power generation, marine, subsea, quarrying, mining.
To apply send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Machinery, parts; pumps, seals, rotating equipment, compressors, gaskets, turbines, blades, casings, impellers, diffusers, rollers; inbound sales; sales engineer; applications engineer; account manager; business development engineer; applications engineer; manufacturing; Production; steel works; process plants; chemical; shop floor; project engineer; project Coordinator; Project Engineer; Project Coordinator; oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical, paper, printing, power generation, marine, subsea, quarrying, mining.